You know those days when the thought of having to put makeup on makes you want to cry? Yeah me too. As much as I love makeup, sometimes the struggle to actually put it on is more than real.
1. When you have to be social and wear a FULL face of makeup for more than one day.
2. When you forget that drinking aggressive amounts of alcohol before applying your makeup is not your finest idea.
3. When you run out of your normal eyeliner and have to use an alternative that is completely foreign to you.
4. When you're late for your plans because you have to contour every crevice of your face and your friends are blowing up your phone.
5. When you buy that new highlighting kit you've had your eye on.
6. When Sephora is out of the one product that you have been saving your money for.
7. When you catch a glimpse of the girls eyebrows sitting next to you and it is clear she has never owned a pair of tweezers.
8. When you try to avoid looking like Edward Cullen in the Winter and apply a tad too much bronzer.
9. When you realize your false eyelash is coming off at a party but you're too intoxicated to take care of it own your own.
10. When you forget how much black was used in the smokey eye tutorial you just watched.